Make your own Service website
- Differentiate your business and offerings,
eliminate vendor lock-in associated with contractor pools like Yelp,
Angies list, Home Advisor, instead, funnel traffic to your own site, all using
Google's state of the art
technical architecture and security.
We currently offer the Request Service gadget,
more integrations are on the way from
Why use Google Sites?
- Mostly free, you get what you pay for right? Sure most of the time that is
however much like many businesses today, Websites are a commodity service
which are easy to replicate and host if you know what you're doing and have
staff. Google meets and exceeds.
Simpler and more reliable than Wordpress or other Content Management
Systems as this is purpose suited to small to mid size company field service
Have you ever launched your website only to be pounded with traffic by
foreign countries? If you have the staff, you may
discover your website is being probed or part of a coordinated denial of
service attack, at the least it's an annoyance or result in additional
hosting and bandwidth charges, at the worst, your priorities are shifted to
rescuing a website. - Why worry? Google Sites negates the
bad guys all the time!
- Add on costs such as domain registrar fees are similar to other hosting
- Google handles security and utility upgrades automatically with minimum
disruption to you.
- Lots of sharing and collaboration tools to grow with you
- Scales to your needs
- Several years old, but good utility matrix Weebly
vs Google Sites
- Enter your assigned Company GUID to the gadget's OrgId. This is a long
string and numbers uniquely identifying your service, found in the finance
section of your profile.
- Customize away! Peruse web sites you like, gather ideas and remember the
design tips below.
Use easy navigation with call-to-action buttons.
Confidence building global header, Show off your brand’s logo and other
important information such as trust badges,
Make your call-to-action large, clear, front and center. Below that,
leverage nice, big,
call-to action buttons so becoming a lead is easy!
Highlight areas you serve. Make it clear what areas you serve and optimize
all your local service areas with
targeted SEO powered & localized landing pages.
Mostly technical, provided for reference and overview of technical
Note if you already have a website, or don't want to use Google Sites, you may embed
Service Request Form Wizard directly.